Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Violet Marie Smith








Violet Marie was born on Monday January 5th, 2009. She was 6 lbs 14 oz and was 20 inches long. Heidi and Violet are now home and are doing well. -Bo

12 comments:

Ash said...

I'm so glad you put pictures up! She's adorable and so tiny! She totally looks like she belongs in the family. All that dark hair! Congratulations!

Konnie said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! Welcome to the Violet world!

A Country Girl and A Southern Boy said...

Congradulations! She is beautiful!!

KrIStiN said...

She's is so cute!! Congrats you guys!! So..Heidi did your mom have to leave before she was born? I can't wait for ours to come..30 days!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bo for posting this, it is so great to see this when I can't be there. She is more than beautiful, and I know that the dress she is wearing is very special. Take care Heidi! We miss you.

HILL HESS said...

She is so precious! Congratulations! Warren forwarded me your pic on the cell phone. You guys look great. We wish you the best! So fun to have a princess in the house, huh?!

elonna said...

Congrats! Wow a little girl. I can't believe it. I am so glad that everything went well. She is darling! Thanks for putting pictures up. I really wanted to see her.

Season said...

congratulations! She is so beautiful! Hope the recovery goes smoothly.

SLSPJ said...

congratulation you guys! that is definitely a little smith baby! and mommy you look beautiful!

The Peterson's said...

She is beautiful and glad to here the news!! Congrats!!

TP said...

She is so cute. Congrats!!!

Cindy H said...

Congratulations. SHe is so cute. I hope the big brothers are loving on her!!