Cool van! A parent at our school has one that looks like that. Pretty cool. Glad things are going well for you guys. I don't know what it would be like to have no snow. We are getting pounded this year. Have a great Christmas!
I'm gonna have to go to that winter wonderland thing next year. That looks like fun. Nice pics. Your boys are soo cute and I can't wait to see the girl version!
4 comments:
Cool van! A parent at our school has one that looks like that. Pretty cool. Glad things are going well for you guys. I don't know what it would be like to have no snow. We are getting pounded this year. Have a great Christmas!
I sure missed you this Christmas. I hope that you had a great one there. Love Ya! Thanks for all of the help with the book!
Love pictures! It is like I am apart of you life still a thousand miles away! Love it!
I'm gonna have to go to that winter wonderland thing next year. That looks like fun. Nice pics. Your boys are soo cute and I can't wait to see the girl version!
Post a Comment