Sunday, January 11, 2009
Almost out of the NICU
This last week has been completely crazy! The birth of Violet was great - the boys totally love her and are great helpers. The dr. at the hospital told us we needed to have Violet checked right away because her jaundice levels were a little high when we checked out of the hospital. We had her checked again on Thursday and her pediatrician wanted her checked again on Friday. Well, on Friday after she was checked we got a call saying she had to be admitted to the hospital. It has been a few stressful days but we just got a call with the great news - she gets to come home in about an hour. The NICU is closed for a shift change from 6:30-8:30 so I came home to help with the boys - and shortly after I got home they called and said we can pick her up at 8:00 tonight. We can't wait to have her home again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so happy to hear this news. I was just about to call you on my lunch break to see if she was home yet. We hope she continues to be able to stay at home. Love ya!
i had no idea! i feel like such a bad friend. i'm so glad she is coming home. let me know if i can help at all!
I'm glad she can come home again. Both my girls had to be put in the tanning beds. Hope all stays well!
Ruby was close to going to the hospital but never quite got high enough. Sorry you had to go through that at an already hormonal time. Hope all is well.
We went through the EXACT same thing with Kate. She was in the NICU too. You are not alone! Glad she is coming home. What a blessing.
How scary and I am VERY glad that she is home!
Post a Comment