Well we just finished telling the immediate family so I can formally announce now that we are having another baby due on January 12. I went for my first dr. apt. today and I am 14 weeks. We got to see the baby through an ultrasound and heard that strong little heart beat. The dr. told me that if I make it to 38 weeks she will induce me because my previous labors have been so fast (Between 2 and 3 hours start to finish). (The other two kids were born 18 days early - which would be Christmas Day!) So it looks like we will definately have our new baby by the New Year.
3 comments:
Congratulations!! Three is definitely an adventure, I'll warn you right now. Are you hoping for a girl? All of us so far who've had our third have had girls! (or at least, of the girls I'm thinking of....lol) I hope you're feeling good!
I am so excited for you guys congratulations!!
yeah...we are going camping! I am so excited expecially just to get out!
Post a Comment