Friday, July 18, 2008
Six Years!
Well, today is our anniversary. We have been married for six wonderful years. It's funny to think about sometimes - it's hard to remember when Bo wasn't a part of my life. I mean, I still have my memories of high school and everything but it's crazy to think that he wasn't somewhere in the middle of my thoughts all along. Who would have ever guessed that after six years we would have 2 of the most amazing boys in the world (and a baby on the way), moved 8 different times, completed two college educations (combined), be living in Texas, and own our very own home. It amazes me that when we were married I thought I could never love anyone as much as I loved Bo at that time - and now six years later my love for him has grown tremednously. I honestly have the most amazing husband a girl could ever ask for. And although, I never pictured myself living in Houston, with three kids all while I'm 25 I couldn't be any happier. Thanks for everything Bo - I love you so much - you are my rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's amazing how quickly time goes when you're having fun, isn't it? Especially marriage to the right person. I will say, though, that we're getting old...marriage, anniversaries, kids, houses and educations!
Congrats on the six years and a new little one on the way! That is awesome!
Congratulations! It is so wonderful to be married!!
Happy Anniversary! I am so glad that you are happy. Marriage is the best thing in the world. : )
I love it when I start talking about things in high school and I assume that OWen was there and know what I was talking about! Congrats on the 6 years and on the new baby!
Post a Comment