Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Fabulous Five





We have been in Wyoming visiting my parents for the past week and a half. The kids are having a great time - but are of course missing their daddy. Bo had to work and wasn't able to come with us.
My mom wanted a new picture of the fab. five for her wall. She even went and bought them all cute little matching shirts. It wasn't easy but we finally got a few good ones.
We will be leaving this Sat. and I know it will be hard on the boys to leave their beloved cousins and grandparents. The boys all play together really well and we've really enjoyed our trip.

2 comments:

RedTxRose said...

The boys look so cute! They have grown so much! I miss you and them a lot and can't wait for you to get back home! Love ya'll lots!

Season said...

I love these I think they are so cute.