Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Violet!





Violet is now 12 days old. She's doing great and is a sweet baby. Here are some pictures that we took earlier today. Porter and Elias are good big brothers. They both try to help with the baby, and Eli loves to hold her (even though it is pretty scary.) Porter was facinated that her cord fell off today. He called the cord a 'hose'. We're happy that she's here.

8 comments:

Sunnie said...

she is such a tiny cute little thing! i'm so excited to see her in person!

Korey and Lindsey said...

Heidi I am so glad I found your blog your kids are so cute and your little Violet is beautiful. I hope all is going well for you now I can keep in touch with you better. Our blog is koreyandlindseyyardley.blogspot.com

The Peterson's said...

I bet the boys just love having her home! How are you feeling? When would be a good time to call and get caught up?

elonna said...

I love the pictures! We are glad little Violet is here too.

TP said...

What a doll. I forget how small they are.

Ash said...

She's so cute! I think she looks like Eli in these pics. How fun to have her home!

Julie said...

I can bet you anything that when the day comes that I have a baby and its "hose" falls off...I will be intrigued! haha

She is a doll!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Violet looks like a little lady. Season says she is trying to envision what my baby will look like now that she has an Owens girl to compare with.