Friday, October 10, 2008

Bath time


Bo was being an awesome dad the other night and gave the boys a bath while I did the dishes. We had pasta for dinner so of course Eli was covered in red sauce and loved every minute of it. When I give the kids a bath it is almost always a quick little bath - Bo on the other hand plays with the kids and the shampoo. As a result we have this great picture of Eli. We didn't realize his hair was quite so long (it is really curly so when it is not pulled strait it appears to be much shorter.) He didn't want to stand still for too long that is why it is off center - but I still think it is cute.

7 comments:

SLSPJ said...

What fun daddy time. That's how it is in our house... my baths- 2 minutes, steve's baths-an hour! Aren't dads just great!!

TP said...

I agree. I like he pic too. It's very cute.

Sunnie said...

that is some long hair! shampoo is great. we have a pic of mya with her hair is one tall spike in the tub. it is so funny!

HILL HESS said...

Love the hair doo! :) Good for you Bo.

Season said...

That is really cute!

The Peterson's said...

Cute and love the curly hair!!

Ash said...

I'm loving that curly do. He has the greatest hair!