Friday, October 24, 2008

Mommy's Big Helper

So yesterday I was finishing up Eli's Bam- Bam costume for Halloween. He just stared at me and watched my every move as I used a textile marker to color triangles on his orange sweats. Anyway, when I finished I put them on him so Bo could see when he got home. Well, as usual Eli disappeared into the kitchen - when I went to check on him he had a pen in his hand and was trying to color on his pants (he had to get the pen off the counter in order to do this so I am still a little baffled). He gave me the look that said "you did it - why can't I?" I think he is just too smart sometimes.

2 comments:

SLSPJ said...

Haha, it's kind of amazing how quickly the little whipper snappers learn ain't it?

TP said...

I hope he didn't catch the Lizard Disease. Cute idea for a Halloween Costume.