


We decided to wash the car on Saturday - I'm not sure it was such a great idea because Eli thought it would be fun to play in the bubbles. He made quite a mess but we enjoyed it.




This last picture was taken at the car show that a local car club hosts every friday night. The kids loved the Batmobile.
8 comments:
you always take your boys to do such fun stuff. and i love all the church outfits.
Your little ones are just adorable! I hope you're feeling good!
you look so beautiful!! That little family of yours is absolutely precious.
Is that a mini-van? If so you may be the first of us GR friends to own one. Wow! Your boys are adorable. I love the curls. How are things going?
Washing cars with helpers is such fun, but only on rare occasions. I usually go to the car wash because then I can leave the boys in the car! : ) I love the Halloween costumes! Darling.
Your boys are so cute! I love the Halloween costumes! How fun!
Linc loves washing the car too. So,where is the car show? Looks like fun.
hey lady, i need your email address so i can invite you to view our blog, send it to stevelinz1304@yahoo.com luv ya!
Post a Comment