Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Seeing Pink

We had our ultrasound today for the new baby - and it looks like we will need to be investing in some pink pretty soon. We are excited about our little girl. Porter keeps hugging me and telling me how much he loves his little baby sister.

6 comments:

Season said...

I am so excited for you guys! You will have a lot of fun with a little girl.

Konnie said...

Yaaay!! So I'm guessing it's a Miss Violet?

TP said...

Congrats. They are fun to have! Now if only I can get a boy on my next one. hehe.

KrIStiN said...

Congrats Heidi, that is so exciting! We find out in a couple weeks what we are having! We tried this last week, but the baby wouldn't cooperate and the cord was between the legs, so there was no hope in finding out! Hopefully soon though! Congrats again..i'm excited for you guys! I sure love my little girls!

Anonymous said...

PINK-A-RRIFIC! Congratulations again!

HILL HESS said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you! I'm glad Warren got to hang out with you guys. I was jealous- we'll have to get together with all of us next time! Best of luck with your new arrival!