Friday, August 8, 2008

Fun in the sun and the "Afro" man






The other day the kids were bored so Bo suggested we take them outside and let them run around in the sprinkler. The kids had a great time - especailly Elias. The pictures of Eli are blurry but it is really hard to make an energetic 14 month old stand still - even for just a few seconds.
I also added some pics so you can all see Eli's cute little curly hair. Daddy wants to grow it out so it is super curly. I added the one with just the top of his head so you could get the full idea of what "the curls" look like.

3 comments:

TP said...

Very cute curls. My girls love the sprinklers too.

The Peterson's said...

Your boys are really very cute! I also hear they are sweeties too! You are so very blessed!!

elonna said...

Love the curls! Man my boys love the sprinklers too.