







Here are some pics. of the new house. All of the boxes are not unpacked, and as you can tell from the pics. We still have some stuff to put away but this should give you a pretty good idea. The picture next to the piano will go above it when we get the hardware to hang the picture. It's pretty funny because I hate to clean house - but now that we actually have a house I think I am turning a little OCD about the whole thing. Hope you enjoy!
4 comments:
I love it, it look beautiful. It is the best to have a home I must say. I am glad that this has all worked out for you guys. I am sure you will love having more space.
Yay!! you have a house. I am very jealous. I love your house.
Wahooo! What a great pad! You all amaze me- the last few years have been pretty crazy and now you get to settle. What a great 2008!
I really like your living room. I am so glad that you have your own space to play with. Everything looks great.
Post a Comment