Thanks to Season and Jan I have the privelage of telling you seven interesting (or maybe not so interesting) facts about myself. Here it goes!!!!
1. Book Junkie: I am a book worm - I often find myself craving a good book. Once I find a book I really like I can't concentrate on anything other than that book. I think about the book nonstop - including in my dreams. AND I have been known to have trouble falling asleep because I am so into a book - once I do fall asleep it is almost garunteed that I will dream about the book anyway. I think I'll just give up reading!
2. Trying to recover: I am a total makeup addict. I absolutely love the stuff! As a matter of fact I probably own more Mary Kay eyeshadows than just about any consultant in the business. I rarely get time to actually do my makeup but I still love my collection.
3. What's in a name? When I was little I was so proud of my last name - as a matter of fact I felt sorry for all of the people with boring last names such as Anderson and Smith. Serves me right for judging others I guess!
4. Not just for babies: At the age of 25 I still get horrible ear infections. People never believe me that this is a problem that continues (in some people) through your entire life. When I was 23 I almost had another set of tubes! And did you know that a chiropracter can adjust your ears to make them drain better? It helps like you woldn't believe.
5. Shaky dialing: It absolutely terrifies me to call someone on the phone that I have never seen face to face before. I think I actually break into a cold sweat every time. I always prefer when my VT companion sets up the appt. I guess I am just a tad bit shy in a really wierd way!
6. Brace face times three: I had three sets of braces. Yep - that's right a set in elementary, middle and high school. My teeth just kept on moving! It's not fair - I even wore the nerdy retainers and they still moved. To this day I still have a permanet retainer cemented to my bottom teeth. I hope it doesn't break anytime soon - I'm betting it is no longer covered by the warranty. (Just kidding)
7. I'm not having any boys! When I was little I used to tell my mom that boys were yucky! As a matter of fact I even told her (on several occasions) that if I had a boy I would leave it at the hospital. It probably came from the fact that I have three brothers and always wanted a sister and never had one. Two boys later - life is amazing. (And no - I didn't leave any at the hospital!)
5 comments:
Oh i love it! It is so fun to learn little fun things about you. I hope the moving is going good for you.
I love hearing about that crazy girl that I love! I'm so happy to hear about your closing and hope your moving days are boxed up!
You have such fun things about yourself. It was really fun to read them. I had to laugh about leaving the boys at the hospital...
Nice work Helga! I loved reading it!
Most I already knew but it is always fun to get those little "Oh Ya's" in life! You are amazing!
Post a Comment