I am so excited for you and your family. I am glad that you found a house! How are you guys? Busy I am sure. I wish I could be there to watch your boys while you move... Well good luck with everything!
What a great find! You deserve a celebration! Happy moving! you have some very close neighbors that would love to watch your kids (Sadie). Exciting time!
3 comments:
I am so excited for you and your family. I am glad that you found a house! How are you guys? Busy I am sure. I wish I could be there to watch your boys while you move... Well good luck with everything!
HOORAY!!! We were hoping to hear the good news. I am glad that it all worked out!
What a great find! You deserve a celebration! Happy moving! you have some very close neighbors that would love to watch your kids (Sadie). Exciting time!
Post a Comment