Saturday, November 3, 2007

They're getting big!!




I haven't posted in awhile since I have been so busy going back to work and all. The boys are both enjoying daycare and growing like crazy. Eli is just starting to sit up and I thought you all might enjoy seeing some pics. of this new development. I just love the one of Bo and the boys - what an amazing dad!

3 comments:

elonna said...

I love the pictures of the boys. It is so fun to see them grow up. I really miss talking to you as much on the phone. I just don't think of calling when you are off work. I hope everything is going well at school. Take Care!

zippity-do-da said...

Bo is an amazing Dad- and You are an amazing mom. This whole work thing is good but must be so hard. You are my hero!

The Peterson's said...

They are getting so big! I know both of you are wonderful parents.