Sunday, April 19, 2009

Robert, An Easter Dress, A Hair Cut and so much more

Life has been a little crazy lately so it has been awhile since I posted. As a result we have a lot to catch up on.

Porter's training wheels broke a few weeks ago. Porter loves to ride his bike which he lovingly named Robert right after he got it for Christmas. I decided to let him try and ride his bike without the training wheels. On his very first time Porter rode all the way down the street by himself then stopped and yelled "I don't know how to turn around." Since then he has learned how to turn around and is doing a great job on two wheels.


For Easter I made Violet an Easter Dress. I had a great time working on this little project. I think it turned out well considering it is my first dress. The boys got some new shirts too - unfortunately we couldn't get a good picutre of all three kids so I posted the not so good one.


It was finally time for our little E to get a hair cut. I hated to see the beautiful ringlets go but I am ready for people to stop thinking he is a girl. I posted a picture of him last week at an Easter Egg hunt so you can get an idea of how long his hair actually was.


Bo and his dad took the kids to the beach about two weeks ago. They had a great time.



We took the kids to an Easter Egg Hunt. The first pic. is of all Porter's treasures. The second pic. is what we found when we went to get Eli out of the car. What a mess!

7 comments:

TP said...

I love Violets dress. You did a great job! I'm glad things are going well. Take care!

Ash said...

I didn't even recognize Eli at church today! The cut is cute. And, Way to go seamstress!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Holy cute Easter dress...can't believe you made it. Wow, if only I had those skills.

Love the chocolate covered kid...priceless!

elonna said...

You did an awesome job on the dress! I am not really seeing the resemblance between Austin and Eli, so it must just be the hair. : ) I love the hair cut. I just like the short hair cause then I don't have to comb hair... do you think that is way I only have boys??? Have a great day!

Brooke Carroll said...

Your kids are so cute! I hope you had a wonderful Easter. :)

HILL HESS said...

That dress is amazing! You did a great job!

The Peterson's said...

You are so cute to sew outfits! Godd Job! As always your kids are so cute! I need to get down to Texas so I can see them!