Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Vi's Blessing




This weekend we were lucky enough to have my parents come down for Violet's blessing. It was great to see them and have them be part of our special day. Bo's parents were able to come too along with his brother, sister, grandparents and aunt. Here are some pics - Vi wasn't too happy but we had to get a few pics on her big day. She is wearing my blessing dress - thanks for saving it for me mom!

11 comments:

The Peterson's said...

She is beautiful in your dress! How special for that moment! Glad that your parents could make it. Cairo is doing much better. He had his fever from Friday to Sunday. They were considering doing an IV because it was taking to long. It was a long weekend for me. Glad that yours went so well!

HILL HESS said...

very sweet!

A Country Girl and A Southern Boy said...

Oh that is so fun. She looked way cute. We are struggling with the long distance family thing. I don't know if you know but my husband is from Georgia, and he has one niece. His family just has a really hard time with the fact that we can't come for every event she participates in. Plane tickets are expensive!!! They just expect us to be able to make it, cause we go to all my nephews things, but they live across town not across the country. So I'm glad your parents were able to be there.

Kenzee Jo said...

Hey..
I don't know if you remember me...Kenzee Mullins(Ellsworth). Just saw your blogg on Rachel's and though I'd take a peek and say "Hi". You look good and happy :] Such darling little ones you got :] I am really happy for you. I have a blogg too if you need to put a face to a name...
krisandkenzee.blogspot.com.

TP said...

I'm glad it was a special day! She looks great in your dress.

Season said...

I am so glad your family was able to be there. She is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Violet looks so perfect in that dress. I'm so glad that your parents were able to be there.

elonna said...

Vi is a cutie. What a great family.

Anonymous said...

I have to say something else...Jake and I think that she is soooo cute. I just can't help but freak out when I see these pictures.

Brooke Carroll said...

Heidi!
Sorry if you don't remember me, but it's Brooke (Cassity) Carroll! I stumbled upon your blog and totally wanted to say hi and tell you that you have a darling family! I have a blog as well, but it's private, so if you want to send me an email (if you have time!) I will invite you to my blog...it's bcass_crazybeautiful@yahoo.com. I really hope to hear from you soon, and congrats on your beautiful baby girl's arrival! She looks like a sweetie. :)

Ash said...

That first picture is funny. :) She looks so sweet in her dress!