Monday, November 24, 2008

Park Pictures






On Saturday we met Bo's mom at the park so she could take some pictures of our family. She did a great job. Here are some of my favorites.

5 comments:

Season said...

Those are so cute.

HILL HESS said...

Yes, Bo- it is the same Corbridge from your mission. He was my best friend in high school. Small world, huh?!

The Peterson's said...

I love the pictures! You and your family are cute!

Julie said...

how cute! they turned out awesome!! So I have FINALLY tracked down your blog lol..for some reason it wouldn't let me just click on your name from the comment you left us!! How are you guys doing?!

Julie said...

oh no!! That is so sad!! Is she going to be ok? I feel so bad for her :O/

Snowboarding is not an easy sport to learn..lessons would have been probably a good idea!

Tell her I wish her a speady recovery!!