



Bo's company held its annual picnic yesterday. We had an amazing time! We went on a train ride, hay ride, saw ducks, saw ponies, and all kinds of fun stuff! Porter's favorite part was that all of the ice cream, hot dogs, popcorn, snow cones, and drinks were free. He kept going back to the ice cream truck. As you can tell from some of the pics - by the end of the day he was certainly sticky!!!!
2 comments:
That is such a great family picture! It sounds like a perfect day for little boys. I would have overdosed on sanitizer and baby wiper- and completely ruined the fun.
It sounds like you guys had a blast. I am so glad that there is lots of fun things to do. I would have been right there with Porter at the ice cream truck. ;) You look so great! I can't believe how big Eli is wow he has grown a lot.
Post a Comment